Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Celebration

Welcome 2009!


It's our first time to celebrate New Year in Muntinlupa, where we are currently residing. Only the three of us in the house who welcomed 2009.

As a mother, I took charge of the kitchen area while Daddy took care of the fireworks and Gaile. Some of the dishes I prepared prior to Dec. 31 like the Buco (Coconut) Salad and marinating the pork for barbecue. I hate to start the year with fried dishes but most of the food I cooked were fried such as the chicken, crispy shrimp and the dumplings that's why our stove was totally a mess. Spouted oils were all over the floor and on the wall. Thank God,I'm done before the clock hits midnight so I have time to fix myself and changed my clothes.

A glimpse of our feast:-




When New year's come, most of us are making new year's resolution and i'm sharing mine:

  1. No to negative thoughts - it gives me STRESS
  2. tell what's on my mind to hubby & not keeping to myself
  3. spend less & save..save..save MORE please i need moolah :)
  4. Zero credit card balance for 3 months
  5. no to harsh words
  6. be calmed
  7. be fit, avoid unhealthy foods
  8. no to midnight snacks (i'm gaining more weight)
  9. be generous
  10. learn new things/skills/language
  11. read more books


Leave all the not so good things happened in 2008 and face the new year with a big BANG!!

cheers!!



Photobucket

No comments: