Monday, January 19, 2009

Hire me at my online Job!

While surfing the net, I stumbled upon a home based job thread. Sounds interesting ah! To kill my curiosity I back read from the 1st page up to the 26th page.There you go! After reading all their experiences and the rewards they're getting from an on-line job (envy mode) I wanted to give it a try also as my part-time job.


I browsed the website, made a quick tour then I registered as a Provider. I took the exam as one of the requirements for me to be able to have a job application quota aside from posting my CV and credentials. Finally I can apply for any jobs that I think suit for my qualifications.

Now I'm one of them -


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDeskThe On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

To understand more about oDesk, visit FAQ site.


Photobucket

No comments: