Monday, May 26, 2008

Travel: Puerto Gallera White Beach



Finally we've made it!!

Despite of PAG-ASA weather forecast, we opted to proceed on our plan trip to Puerto Galera. Thanks God, a great weather welcomed us in PG though we experienced rain showers in late afternoon but it didn’t last long. So we had an awesome and fun stay under the sun, beach, massage and food trips.

Our first day in PG, we checked-in at Bangera Inn located in White Beach for 3 days & 2 nights. After unloading our bags we look for a resto for lunch. Found ourselves at Leynlie’s resto, they offer affordable meals. I ordered Sinigang because i’m craving for vegetables & soup. When my food was served i thought they gave me Nilagang baboy that taste like Sinigang :) but the truth is it was really their version of sinigang – pork, carrots, beans and tomatoes as main ingredients. :L. After we feed our empty stomach we returned to our room for a rest. Excited to dip but i don’t want to burn my self under the scorching heat of the sun hence we waited until 4 p.m. before changing our clothes into a swimming attire. While enjoying the water and the view, a masseuse approached towards me and asked if we want a massage. Hubby took the whole body massage and hair braid and I chose only the back massage for pampering ourselves. The massages were quite painful but I felt relaxed afterwards. It’s time for dinner; we ordered pasta & pizza at Italiana Pizza Bar & Resto. I like my spaghetti pasta with fresh tomatoes and bacon, while my husband ordered seafood pasta. The pizza is good for 3-4 person with crispy crust but it tastes bland. Because pagod sa biyahe and we don’t have enough sleep the other night, maaga kaming natulog. :s



Second day, we enjoyed the snorkel at Coral beach. The water is azure crystal clear thus you can see the corals from your boat pa lang. The next destination was Bayanan beach, ligo lang kami and when i felt that there’s something na kumakagat sa akin at nangangati na ang mga binti ko i immediately get myself out of the water. My daughter & I played on the sea shore na lang then back to white beach na. We had our lunch past 2 pm and walk along the shore while eating yellow sweet corn until we reached the end of white beach. Haggle souvenir shirts for pasalubong.




On the way back to Batangas Pier early 8 am, the sea was calm only with some bumpy waves but bearable.

xcess:: my first ever digi-scrapping




Photobucket

No comments: