Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Merienda Treats

This summer it’s nice to be cool as in drinking and eating heat quencher’s beverages and desserts. My daughter and I enjoy halo-halo, shakes, frostees, even simple iced cold water or anything that will cool down our body temperature due to humid weather.

In my previous entry, I mentioned that I love suman (rice cake).When my hubby came back from Ilo-Ilo he brought me a dozens of Ibus, one of my favorite rice cakes. It is made of glutinous rice wrapped in coconut leaves. You may dip it in white sugar for added taste or chocolate syrup which I did in one of our snacks time. I captured some of merienda foods for your delight. Yummy...yummyy..





From left to right;Cupcakes from Brownies, Ibus, spaghetti minus the sauce and Strawberry ice cream with wafer stick.

Bon appetit





Photobucket

No comments: