Thursday, May 01, 2008

INTENSELY BELIEVE

The first pages of the book “How to get whatever you want” put me into slumber mode while reading it. My first impression, i am not going to finish the book because of the repetition of words in almost every sentence. Now I understand why and read nearly half of the 71 chapters. Yahoo!!Hurray!! I thought I’ll never going to read the book again and guess what; I was inspired to write after reading the two chapters of the book about “Intensely believed”. Here are some of the inspiring phrases:-

“As a man thinketh in his heart so is he”

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought”

As William James wrote: - If you wish to be rich, you will be rich; if you wish to be learned, you will be learned; if you wish to be good, you will be good. Only you must, then, really wish (Intensely believe) these things, and wish them exclusively, and not wish at the same time a hundred other incompatible things just as strongly

"IF YOU INTENSELY BELEIVE THAT YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT-YOU WILL
GET IT!"

I will go for it!! Somehow it works for me unfortunately even the negative thoughts did too. Hence I have to get rid of all the negativity running in my head and sow only the positive and good thoughts.

I intensely believe that I will...

Have more and more savings.
Have a happy and a solid family.
Be the boss of my own business.
Be a loving mother and wife.
Be an eloquent speaker.

Let’s believe intensely and it’ll happen, the power is in our hands. Do it now as in now na!

Photobucket

No comments: