Sunday, April 27, 2008

What I love and hate about Summer

This is a little bit too late to post but its still summer right??
So here are my list of what I love about summer -

1) Summer means beach, sun and sand. Time for out-of-town trips.

2) I have the reason to eat Halo-halo and ice cream.

3) More water intake to prevent dehydration.

4) My laundry dries faster.

5) No need for slimming pills because I sweat a lot even after bathing. Hay feeling ko parang hindi ako naligo.


What I hate :-

1) Because I sweat a lot kahit twice a day pa ako maligo, may libag pa rin akong nakukuha. Dyahe.

2) Magastos – our electric bill goes up every summer, kung pwede na nga lang tumambay sa Mall para hindi mainitan ginawa ko na kaya lang magastos din.

3) Tan, tan and more tan – I’m not a fan of it don’t care kahit magbitbit pa ako ng malaking payong, huwag lang akong mangitim. :D

4) Can't go out lalo na kapag 10 am till 5pm, I’d rather stay at home na lang.

5) My pores are getting bigger and noticeable kasi I have an oily face.


That’s all for the meantime. Enjoy summer!


Photobucket

No comments: