Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Things I wanted to do

Here are my lists of things I want to do this year (crossed finger) –

:: Resume my drawing and sketching skills.
I love sketching mostly people’s face and the ironic thing is I can’t sketch my own face perfectly. Am not good on it yet but practice makes perfect.


:: Enrol in a short course culinary school or a master’s degree even for a few units.
Back to school, back to being a student.. I like to learn new things such as plating, cooking Asian & Italian dishes.

:: Make a cross-stitch. A big one for our living area and frame it.

:: Finish reading the two books left by my brother during his stay in our house.
Read it loud so I could practice my pronunciation properly and won’t stammer when engaging in a conversation.
Ugghh!



:: Travel and rediscover the rich culture of the Pinas. See the fascinating Bohol, the breath-taking Benguet, dive and splurge in Palawan, trekking in Zambales w/ swimming afterwards, Batanes, Puerto Gallera, Zamboanga, Camiguin etcc...oh sooo many places.
I may not tour all those destinations this year alone but at least one or two out-of-town-trips would be a great achievement.

:: Apply for a job.
If I can leave my daughter to someone I can trust or found a good nanny I'll look for a job.I know it would be difficult for me to apply for a job especially at my age and in this country where age is one of the requirements.



Photobucket

No comments: