Sunday, April 06, 2008

How Do I Love Thee

Your smiles keep my world twisting around, to see beautiful things that beset us and brighten up my whole day to unleash the loads on my shoulder.

Your patience served as the foundation to hold the relationship that built with understanding to overcome each other’s differences to have a lasting and stronger bond.


Your kisses kindle my heart and my mind’s desire to be with you and spend the whole day I can live with.

Your words of wisdom that illuminate my troubled mind and soften my heart by hearing your saccharine voice whispered on my ears.

You...just simply being you is what I love in you.


Written on 092302, this billet doux was intended for my ex-boyfriend (whom is my hubby now) :-)

I found this letter inside the envelop together with a crisp P450 bill when I was searching for my brother's pag-ibig savings booklet.


Photobucket

No comments: