Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ten Little Toes

It’s nice at least once a week to have a time for yourself, pampering without splurging.I did all those pedicure, cleaning my toenails all by myself because I don’t want to have a swollen ingrown afterwards and I never had a suking manicurista ever since. The first time someone has to do it for me was the day before my wedding and those times when I was pregnant in which I can’t bend and reach my toes due to my bulging belly. Even my mother, sister and husband have experienced a free foot spa and pedicure by volunteering my service and I enjoyed it. Been a couple of weeks now since I’ve neglected my toes and took them for granted. As much as I wanted to go to the salon for foot spa timing was quite elusive for me so I’d better clean my toe nails by my self. There you go, my little toes have finally free from ugly dirt and stains. I’m not much a fan of coloured nails that’s why I always keep my toe nails as clean as possible.




Hay...sarap ng feeling.

No comments: