Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chicken with quail egg


These past few weeks I'm too lazy to plan for a one-week meal. I just cook whatever is inside our ref until I checked my lists and found a recipe that's enough for my available stocks served for our today's lunch. Sharing with you another easy to prepare meal.


Ingredients:

Chicken
Quail eggs boiled
soy sauce
calamsi
worcestershire sauce
cooking oil for frying

onion
potato sliced
bell pepper
flour
chicken stocks ( I used chicken broth cube dissolved in water)
salt and pepper


Mix chicken, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and calamansi marinate at least 2 hours. Pan fry chicken and set aside.
In the same wok, saute onion add flour stir for a few minutes to remove the floury taste and slowly pour chicken stocks continue stirring until the sauce thickens. Add potatoes, chicken, bell pepper, quail eggs simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste, just go easy with the salt if you used broth cubes.
Bon appetit.

No comments: