Monday, March 17, 2008

Shoe Time

I may not own a Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahnik shoes; oh! i wish an angel will send me a pair of those shoes. That would be soo generous. Well, my shoes collection may not be as many and as expensive as others have but I am happy how’d I take care of them to make it last. The other Sunday, when I was doing a window shopping my eyes caught something....a shoe, a flat shoes. I entered inside OTTO store to take a glimpse of it and to see the price. Then I came back again in the same mall just this Sunday decided to buy the shoes because I was having a sleepless night :-), viola!! It was 50% discount so I got it for only Php300.00. What I like about the shoe is, it’s a peep-toe flat shoe and the vibrant color attracts me plus the kind of sole that was used. Another brown sandal with 25% discount caught my attention but my conscience told me not to get it anymore because our budget for the entire 2 weeks might be at stake. So I’ll better save first again before anything goes wrong.






I fell in love with flat shoes from the time I was 4 months pregnant though I’d still kept some pairs of stilettos and high heeled shoes for formal occasions. Sandals, flip flops for a comfy and convenient walk to a mall, market, church or whenever I’m with my daughter, (not safe if you’re wearing high heeled shoes when carrying your baby) it’s my ever reliable feet protector. And they are the one who I usually abused; I wear them till they almost breaking into each other’s part :-) meaning hanggang pwede pa madikit at maayos go pa rin. I make most out of it ika nga sulit na sulit.


No comments: