Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas is just around the CoRneR.

Unfurl the spirit of Christmas!!!

Despite political & economic stability of the country not to mention the terrorism threats & the very controvercial Garci tape, all of these will not prevent Pinoys to celebrate Christmas. We may see less people haggling in the malls nowadays but the X'mas spirit remains in the heart of every Filipino no matter how hard the money is.

Like us until now we haven't bought gifts for our godchildren, although me and my husband had already bought the gifts for our ownself.Selfish??!!Nah, don't we deserved a little present from our hard earned money.
Our house has no X'mas decors either. I just wish that we won't do again what we did last year, haggling toys and gifts on the night of 24th December,what a nightmare!

I had submitted also my resignation letter last end of November though I'm extended to work till January next year to properly pass my job to a new hired employee. Wish that I can get an extra bonus and a loyalty service award. **wink**

What a day to end the week, all the hiccups that happen today I thought I'm all alone in the field. Thanks to my colleagues, I don't know how to thank them for the mess I brought this whole week and of course, to HIM. Thank you for everything, for listening to my non-stop begging and complaints.A big MUAH!

Until then...

No comments: