Friday, November 25, 2005

ETC...etc..EtC...

Can't think of the right title that is appropriate with my blog today so I came out with ETC!!! (,")

Last Nov.15 my haan's birthday it's supposed to be a bountiful celebration but the money just slipped to my hands in split seconds but nevertheless we celebrated it together. I bought a petite cake from Goldilocks and a liempo & lechon manok from Andok's then I cooked fried rice with toppings to complete the meal. I also made an improvised birthday card & wrote down my birthday message and left it on the dining table. He arrived home around 5 a.m. and I woke-up to prepare our early breakfast and sung him a "Happy Birthday" then he blew the candles. It might be a simply celebration for us but I knew he was happy and touched in some way.

Nov.18 I had my prenatal visit to my OB and she was surprised that I gained 10lbs just in 1 month so she prescribed me for a glucose Screen test to check my sugar level.That day we went to my parents house to visit them. We've watched the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in Times Square in SBMA with my nephews. Sunday morning were headed back to Manila after a small "LQ". I gave in to my hubby to drop by to his parents house and attend a procession. Although tired from strolling in SM and waiting for hubby to finish his church service I patiently submit my self to the situation. When were finally home I slept early and woke-up around 9P.M. to watch Pinoy Big Brother, the next day back to work again.

Nov.22 our SG Director came to our office to talk with my superior regarding his resignation.During our dinner , I don't know how to bring out the topic regarding my resignation too but luckily he jestly mentioned if I am going to leave also the company , I said yes. "Are you serious?" he asks. I talked to him about my plan and finishing my service until end of this year.The next day he discussed if I could extend my service till January next year if we can't find a replacement by early December so I can take over all the outstanding issues properly to my "successor" and I agreed that I can extend till end of January but only until January. Oh! It's appraisal time & I don't want to think about it anymore. I will formally submit my resignation letter by end of this November.I've been here in the company for more than 5 years & I think it's time for me to leave and let someone comes in.

That's it for now..until then.

No comments: