Monday, August 07, 2006

Gone for a while

After my resignation last January 2006, I haven't much time to surf the net.The fact that I was preggy and gave birth last March 28 made me soooo busy inside the house and taking care of our baby, she's now four months old. The first 2 months were very tiring not to mention lacked of sleep and tested my patience on how to console my crying baby in the middle of the night where most of our neighbors are having a goodnight sleep.Anyways, I already passed the stage with an average grade, there were nights that I scolded my poor baby because I can't stop her from crying, sometimes I felt so hopeless. But she's doing great now, she smiles & laugh, can stand,make sounds and knows the people around her.

Motherhood brings a lot of changes in my life from my priorities down to my habits.Those changes I need to accept gracefully and learn how to deal with it.

Oooppsss I heard her voice...I think she's calling her mama. I'd better go.
see yah.

No comments: