Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hang-over from long vacation

Albeit I just stayed at home I still have the hang-over of the long week-end, waking-up late. I wish Friday na agad. Anyway, last Nov.4 our eldest brother finally had a flight going to Miami where the ship stationed. He applied as Seaman. Hopefully everything was fine during his flight eventhough he has only around $100 on his pocket courtesy of my mother and me. It's been almost a year of waiting for him to finally get the job. I wish and pray that he will survive and last until his visa expires (with nine months left). Everyone except of course our parents and the rest of the family knew his flight, his girlfriend didn't know anything about it not until the day of his flight departure..you're so mean kuya.. as well as his colleagues and friends. Can't blame him because even in the last minute before the departure everything can happen and the agency may postpone his schedule just like what happened last August.

After we left kuya in the airport, we went straight to divisoria hoping to find maternity dress or clothes suited for getting bigger tummy of mine unfortunately we came at the wrong time where most of the people taking advantage of the holiday to shop for early christmas gifts. I left the area empty-handed but despite of what I experienced take note:loonnng walking.. i'll definitely go back at 168 mall to splurge. I have to be there as early as 7 am to avoid the huge crowd. At least my mom had bought something for her "apos" and a bargain rubber shoes for my tatay. My legs were aching after the whole day of walkathon I'm glad my hubby picked me up at Jollibee Boni where I and my mom together with my sis separated our ways.

What a day that was!

No comments: