Thursday, October 27, 2005

His Birthday wish-gift



Only 19 days left before my husband's birthday. And from the time we've seen the Northface backpack my husband didn't stop wishing that one day he can have one especially when we'd gone to Podium and seen the Northface store. So I made a promise to buy the bag he wants on his birthday as a gift for him because it's pricey and I have to save for it before purchasing his dream bag.
The picture is quite similar not sure though if that's the exact one .Same color. He's so excited counting the days left while I'm also counting my budget to buy the backpack :-). Anyway, promises are made to be broken, aren't they? Ouch it hurts! I know I have a lot of broken promises to him and this one will definitely not included. Because I already informed him that I want a digicam for Christmas...he he he what a bargain! ;-0

No comments: