Friday, June 21, 2013

Brothers Burgers from Groupon site

Bought BB Cheese Steak Burger from groupon site Metrodeal for only P150 instead of P200. What's great about Metrodeal is their payment options. You can use your Paypal account for paying your purchases and that's what i did. Yipee!!! I can't withdraw the money from my paypal account because the amount is far beyond the allowable limit for withdrawal plus the big slash of service charge,sayang naman dun na lang mapupunta ang pera ko sa service charge :(( so i just let my money sleep there for  quite a long time. It might be a bit late for me to know that Metrodeal accepts paypal for payment as i shun myself away from groupon site that has a lot of negative feedback. Even the voucher costs a few hundred bucks only dapat hassle free pa rin upon claiming/using your voucher. So far and thank God i didn't encounter any problems when claiming my voucher.

Very handy & no spill  paper cup holder  for take out

BB Cheese Steak Burger



Although the cheese steak burger has mushrooms and onion, i still prefer my burger with cheese and lettuce ~~ Mcdo lang he he he!!!

No comments: