Saturday, July 21, 2012

A better way to start

all over again...
Food entry!!

That's what i thought for my first post for 2012. (hopefully not the last)
I am into weight loss for more than 3 weeks now. Maintaining my ideal weight is a big struggle for me especially if you have the passion for food like me.  Self discipline and proper exercise are the keys to get your ideal weight. I'm not a pro about weight management  i still have a lot to learn  about the proper way of losing weight. One big NO!NO! for me is starving yourself.

I indulge myself once in a while so I won't feel deprived naman. I've been craving to eat chicken inasal at Mang Inasal but the thought of having to consume unlimited rice, hay! wag na lang! What i did is to cook my own version of chicken inasal and match it with soup, a perfect meal for rainy days.

To marinate the chicken:

Soy sauce
grated garlic
minced ginger
sinigang mix powder
tanglad,pounded
spanish paprika
pepper
magic sarap



DSC02021 
pan-grilled chicken inasal


DSC02020

Chicken with spaghetti soup

If only I have an outdoor space i would prefer to grill the chicken inasal over charcoal to give it a smokey flavor.

Bon appetit!






No comments: