Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Scrapblog --my current addiction. I have abandoned my passion for digiscrap for several months already. Just this week, while uploading photos in my photobucket account i noticed the scrapblog button. Without knowing it i spent more than an hour tweaking pictures and templates. I got hooked again and i am lovin' it. Using the scrapblog templates make digiscrapbooking simple and easy.

Oh! I almost forgot to post our food quests during our Ilocos tour.These are just a few..kulang na sa budget :D I recommend to visit Herencia Cafe at Paoay for their famous Pinakbet Pizza. Cost P350.00 good for 3-4 person. In Vigan, must try the "Chichacorn" a very crunchy deep-fried corn kernels. Actually, I'm craving right now for chichacorn. Parang gusto ko tuloy pumunta sa Vigan ulit just to hoard cornick..ha ha ha.



No comments: