Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Zoobic Safari tour

Last weekend, I spent my birthday at Zoobic Safari in SBMA (Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority). Just a piece of advise, if possible go there during weekdays and be there as early as 8 o'clock in the morning if you don't want a huge crowd ;) The entire tour will take 2 hours accompanied by a tour guide.

Croco Loco

Aeta's Traditional Dance

Safari Ride
Animal Museum

Savannah


Zoobic Park
We had our lunch at MeatPlus. Actually I'm intrigued about their steaks hence I ordered Tenderloin cooked in medium rare while Topsirloin for hubby. The meat is tender,quite juicy and the serving is really worth the price of P240.00. My first time ever to eat steak :) teehee..Tables were almost occupied when we arrived at past 1:00 p.m.


Tenderloin Steak

Hey! we're not done yet, we dropped by at Xtreme Xpresso for our take-out. I've heard raves about the 22" Pizza so I don't want to miss it again and have the taste of it. Oh la la! it's only P699.00 more bigger than the 18" size of Yellow Cab Pizza with less than the price. Cheaper because they are non-vat establishment same with MeatPlus, nakalagay sa receipt nila. The sad thing was, isa lang ang nakain ko the next morning I asked my nanay kung may natira pang pizza "meron pa", when she looked for it "ay wala na pala, may kumain na siguro". The culprit - my beloved husband..inunahan na naman ako. :D

Best Benn
(sausages, ham, pepperoni, black olives, mushroom, onions, red and green bell peppers)




Photobucket

No comments: