Monday, September 08, 2008

all about shoes and her shoes

Only 2nd quarter of this year i've realized that i already purchased 3 pairs of shoes and 3 pairs of slippers for my daughter after i noticed the first layer of our shoe rack was fully occupied by my daughter's shoes alone and some are still in the box. hmmm....mama just loves shoes and whenever i have a chance to shop i always make a point to take a trip in shoe's section. But this time not for myself but for my daughter, sometimes i can't resist those cute, adorable sandals and shoes for toddlers as long as i have an extra budget for it, i buy it without any second thought. Therefore, i opted to stop buying shoes for my daughter temporarily until the year ends. I don't want to waste much money as the times are hard for us now.


Luckily, when i sent an email with my brother making bilin to buy me an Ipanema sandals after a week or so i received an sms from him asking the size of my feet.I quickly revert back to his message. I'm so glad that i visited several shoe stores and do some fitting. Actually i already bought a thong style ipanema slipper at Shoe Salon in Trinoma...yes i've gone that far just to buy a slipper. But that made me happy naman of finally owning even just one pair of Ipanema. Kuya sent me exactly the one that i've been eyeing for and take note with much lower price compared to the stores here in the Phils. Oh i heart it!!



Photobucket

No comments: