Monday, February 04, 2013

Chili's Experience

A friend of mine gave a Chili's voucher that entitles the kid for free meal. I've never been there, their Alabang branch was just opened last quarter of 2012. After contemplating whether to use the coupon or not only few hours left for the coupon's validity, I decided to go na! ilang tumbling lang at nasa Town Center na kami.Buti na lang the place is just near our area.

For my daughter, I chose Chicken Crispers and Spaghetti (this is the most expensive kiddie meal kaya yan ang pinili ko) comes with free iced tea drinks. not bad di bah? kiddie meal is worth P250++.

Fish and Fries

I ordered Fish & Chips (P395++) and strawberry shake for me. I was surprised because the serving can be shared for two  with corn as a side dish and tartar sauce. bitin nga lang ang tartar sauce. the chips were shredded fries.

Customer Service rate:
Purhfect! Staffs are accommodating and approachable kahit mukha kaming walang pera HAHAHAHA!
Their Manager approached every table to check the customer's orders and needs. My daughter was busy coloring and answering the activity sheet given to every kids.

Price Rate:
Pocket Friendly. The ++ includes VAT,10%Service Charge and F&B tax, minimal amount so keri na.

Sinong may gusto?!! Chili's gave us 1 free kiddie meal voucher valid till 13th Feb. 




Since I have small tummy to fill in, may take-out pa kami!! Every time we dine-out my husband makes sure na "clean plate" before we left the fastfood or restaurants,sya ang taga-ubos namin :). That's one thing I've learned from my hubby.Sometimes kasi I saw sushal people leaving their table with so many left-overs, hello! have you heard the word "take-out".

No comments: