Friday, February 22, 2013

A little food trip

For some people my food trip was just an appetizer but what I had experienced last night (bloated & stomach ache) baka matagalan pa ulit before my next food trip :-D

First stop: RAMEN X


Restaurant's interior

Noodles are for long life. I wanted to try Ramen for a change instead of pasta to celebrate my big day.


X Ramen (P189.00)
The noodles are thin and not soggy, cooked to its perfection. The soup is tasty plus the serving size is meant for sharing. Oh i like the veggies! buti hindi tinipid.
We also had Karaage P59.00 (crispy chicken fillet) it's crispy but i find it salty and a bit over cooked. 

Second stop: Le Petit Cheri in Molito

I always go to Molito because my unica hija is attending Kumon there and it's just one tumbling away  from our house :) but only within the premises of Puregold building. I was surprised how Molito is being developed into Food/Restaurant haven of the south.Though i might be soon leaving this area. sob.


Picture taken from the 2nd floor
 for those who love books!
After our ramen meal, went to LPC for dessert ~

Creme Caramel Latte (P125) and Mousse Au Chocolat (P115)

Banana Caramel Crepe (P245)

Sweetness!! yun lang!I finished all of 'em, my unica hija's small tummy can't take all the sugar. Kaya empacho ang inabot ko.hahaha. Next time i have to digest the food properly para iwas dyspepsia.



No comments: