Monday, October 01, 2012

Fusilli Cheese and Bacon

OCT. 1 NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Pasensya na eksehirada lang! ☺

OMG! can't over it, di ko pinansin before ang September but now October reminds me of "BER" months na talaga. It starts getting into my nerves. Panic mode. Good thing I saw the mega sale of Toy Kingdom yesterday I was able to snag some toys for my daughter's classmates worth P50 each. Bought 5 items for boys first will just back again for our next hoarding and to bring our own big bayong ☺. The saleslady says it will run till December.


Anyways, I made  Fusilli Cheese and Bacon for our merienda.Same ingredients as Mac & Cheese i just used Fusilli pasta instead and add bacon for toppings.


DSC02188


Ingredients :
Fusilli pasta cooked as directed
Butter
Del Monte cheese magic
Cheese spread
Fresh Milk
Bacon - fried and chopped
grated cheese

In a hot pan, melt butter add milk, cheese spread and del monte cheese magic.Simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally over low fire. Add pasta and mix then top chopped bacon and cheese. As cheesy as it is! teheheheh

My kontra umay is :-

DSC02190
Chococcino and Triple Chocolate Cake

Bawal muna ang diet.

No comments: