Tuesday, August 07, 2012

HHN: Sunflower Beauty Oil & Cyleina soap


Left: the new bottle of Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil.
Both are SBO while the other one is the old package that I purchased last year. This battle is very versatile from moisturizer it helps lighten underarms, under eye circle & pimple marks.Good for your hair and scalp even stretchmarks too!! Before i used it as moisturizer and treating pimples only now I can use it all over my body. 



Here's another product that works for me- Cyleina Tomato soap which is good for oily face with large pores. The big bar i bought last year until now gamit ko pa rin. super tipid bah?!!hahaha. I cut/sliced a small portion only and usually lasted about 4 weeks or more. I use it on my face twice a day as well as treating my backne . With regular facial, tomato soap, toner and SBO combination my pores were tightened and lesser blackheads.

You can buy Cyleina soaps from Watson, SM and Hortaleza stores.
What's great about these products, they are organic.all natural!!



No comments: