Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi

I supposed to post this entry yesterday but due to hitting the wrong keys on my keyboard all the words that I had already type suddenly gone in a split seconds and it happened twice. So to my frustrations yesterday I decided to leave it blank and save to draft. Then here I am again trying to do it correctly this time..hopefully.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Though I am Pinoy, i love watching how chinese or tsinoy people celebrating their new year with a big Bang. With a colorful dragon and lion dance, the red outfit and the Tikoy plus the "pampasuerte" lucky charms to taboy the malas.I'm not against with those "pampasuerte" infact this new year we had 13 fruits, shrimp, squid (calamari)and fish in our table that symbolizes prosperity, wealth and keeping the family relationship intact. Talaga naman kinareer ko ang paghahanap ng bilog na fruits and complete the 13 of them to put on our dining table before the new year starts kicking.As the saying goes "there's no harm in trying" I might as well do it just for fun and maybe who knows...I feel that this year of Rat prosperity and abundance will pour in our family and that includes me and of course you. But it takes action for you to be able to achieve whatever you want in your life may it be fame, power or money. One thing that you shouldn't forget is to give thanks to HIM and pay back the rewards, after all it was just given to you for you to take care of.Remember nothing is permanent in this world, only CHANGE.

I have my new year's resolution and I admit that most of the time i failed but I'm sure of myself that slowly I can fully live with it. All I want is just to have a peace and loving environment and for those people around me.Life is difficult,yes indeed.But one thing for sure we make our own life, our own destiny..we live with it, options are always available so don't your dare tell me that "I don't have a choice"..errr wrong answer. It's your choice no matter how hard it is we always have a choice.

until then..

No comments: